Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Where's Meg?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Haven't seen him around lately. Did I miss sumpin'?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    You're right I havent seen im either... last post I saw from him was the dvd and comic list...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't seen Shypappy either, am I just not here at the right time or is it possible that he hasn't been here a lot in the last week?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I talked to -mega a little on AIM yesterday. He said he's real busy at work lately so that probably accounts for his absence of late.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Whew! I was a bit worried there 316. Thanks.

    I think Paps gets busy too. In fact, I'm quite busy. Ironically, the busier I am...the more time I spend here. (I gotta do sumpin' whilst rendering [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for caring guys! I am still alive, just not able to spend as much time on here right now as I want to.

    I had to fire 2 of my department and the other one isn't looking too good. Unfortunately that means I have to do the work of three until I can get some other resources for the project.

    Been at work since 6, work until 6:30 - go home, eat, then log back on at 7:30 and working until 1 AM - insane!

    As soon as it calms down - I'll be back in full force, no worries there!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 09, 2005 10:32 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...oh, to have the power to fire people...*dreams*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...oh, to have the power to fire people...*dreams*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a mixed blessing, and honestly a lot less enjoyable then you'd think. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    I had to fire a supervisor for the way that he fired....er, laid off one of his people. He said to the lady "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is your position's been eliminated and therefore you are out of a job. The good news is I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Gieco"

    The lady he let go wasn't upset, she left his office laughing and hugged everyone on her way out, but once word got out and the big bosses heard they lowered the hammer, and made me swing it.

    The guy was mortified. He has 3 young kids and just bought a new house. He was actually in tears in my office and convinced that he was fired for his sense of humor....just thinking about it brings back the same "I feel like shit" feelings that I had that day.....


    Back to the subject at hand, glad you're still kicking -meg!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 09, 2005 10:54 AM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...you don't understand...I hate people.

    I mean that.

    Also, I am morally bankrupt. That helps.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Thanks for caring guys! I am still alive, just not able to spend as much time on here right now as I want to.

    I had to fire 2 of my department and the other one isn't looking too good. Unfortunately that means I have to do the work of three until I can get some other resources for the project.

    Been at work since 6, work until 6:30 - go home, eat, then log back on at 7:30 and working until 1 AM - insane!

    As soon as it calms down - I'll be back in full force, no worries there!

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ March 09, 2005 10:32 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Translates to: you might get a package from me by the 4th of July [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •